“Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for by doing that some have entertained angels without knowing it.”
What should I expect?
- People of all ages, races, genders and sexual orientations;
- Homeless, teachers, lawyers, veterans, clergy, and so many more;
- Visitors warmly greeted;
- No “call out” of specific visitors during worship;
- “First Time Visitors” packet;
- Welcome letter from the Pastor the week after your initial visit;
- “The Grapevine” newsletter for two weeks (more if you ask!);
- “Open Table” where all are welcome(Visit our Open Table page)
How should I dress?
- Informally or formally? YES! Whatever makes you comfortable.
- 8:00am Service
- Clergy Led;
- Open Table (Visit our Open Table page)
- 10:30am Service
- Lay and clergy led;
- Children’s moment;
- Music (depending on Sunday):
- Children’s Choir (R.I.O.T.);
- Adult Choir;
- Special Music;
- “Pickup” Choir;
- Open Table(Visit our Open Table page)